Sunday, April 1, 2007

Assala Nasri - Where is My Darling?أصالة نصري - فين حبيبي؟Fen Habibi?



Assala Nasri - Where is My Darling?

Where is my darling? My darling
Where is my darling?
Where is the world?
My darling... Oh sweetest world
I am sleepless throughout the nights
Waiting for you
Why my darling? I cried my eyes out
Every night... Oh and you came to me
Telling me my heart...
Where did your love go?
Oh nights I miss my darling
Calling him and telling him is forbidden
The nights remain for me my precious
I am melting in love, desire, passion

And my nights were long
From day his farness lasted long
While I am by myself... By myself
This farness my precious lasted long

Days and years pass
I stay up for you night and day
And at night I live and die
And the love in my heart is fire

If my darling left me
I will write melted on my heart
If he came to me I will forget the worries
And wipe away the word torment

أصالة نصري - فين حبيبي؟

فين حبيبي .. يا حبيبي
فين حبيبي .. فين الدنيا

يا حبيبي .. يا أحلى دنيا
بسهر ليالي .. مستنياك
ليه حبيبي .. بكيت عنيا
كل ليلة .. اه وجيت عليا
بتقولي قلبي .. راح فين هواك
يا ليلي واحشني حبيبي
ناديلو وقولو حرام
بقالي ليالي يا غالي
بدوب حب شوق وغرام
وانا ليلي .. ليلي طال
من يوم بعاده طال
وانا حالي .. حالي حال
ده البعد يا غالي طال

ايام وسنين تفوت
بسهر لك ليل نهار
وليالي بعيش واموت
والعشق في قلبي نار
وانا ليلي .. ليلي طال
من يوم بعاده طال
وانا حالي .. حالي حال
ده البعد يا غالي طال

لو سبني حبيبي
بكتب على قلبي داب
لو جالي انسى الهموم
وامسح كلمة عذاب
وانا ليلي .. ليلي طال
من يوم ما بعاده طال
وانا حالي حالي حال
وانا ليلي

No comments:

Post a Comment

submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator