Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wael Kfoury - Make Me Laugh, Make Me Cryوائل كفوري - ضحكني بكينيDahekni Bekini

This is a pretty good song to learn if you wanna learn about contrasting words/opposites in Arabic.



Wael Kfoury - Make Me Laugh, Make Me Cry

Make me laugh make me cry
Keep me up late around you
Make me mad Make me satisfied
And flood me with your eyes

Lose me and find me
And make me wait for you
Call me and beckon me
I won't ask to where

Put me to sleep and wake me up
So I can see both worlds
Scared me and protect me
I will tell you oh my eye

Your glance is waving to me
I want to be with your eye
Your heartbeat sings for me
I want to be your heartbeat
I want to be with your heart
I want to be with your lifetime

وائل كفوري - ضحكني بكيني

ضحكني بكيني سهرني حواليك
زعلني راضيني وغمرني بعينيك

ضيعني ولاقيني ونطرني ما عليك
ناديني هنيني ما بسال لوين

عفيني ووعيني بشوف الدنيي تنين
خوفني وحميني رح قلك يا عين

نظرة عينك عم توميلي ببو عينك بدي كون
دقة قلبك بتغنيلي دقة قلبك بدي كون
بقلبك بدي كون بعمرك بدي كون

No comments:

Post a Comment

submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator